Sunday, January 17, 2010

This is called no life

3 weeks till exams
and we're still spammed with projects.

Week 2 of this term was much better.
Back to my normal schedule..
Sectional on Tuesday was not really that awesome but got to play Mendelssohn's Hebrides Overture after Joey introduced to me this website.

Thursday- Stage 52 crew first meeting.Got to meet a lot of cool FMS people. I joined the marketing department under public relations.As for current production, I'm trying to get into Arts department. Strings main ensemble after that -it's been ages since I've attended NPS practice.

Friday was a bore as usual. Only 3 hours of lesson. Gym session was much fun with the ECE peeps.

Saturday - Attended CO AGM. Play this game called Miami Shark from bored.com. Quite entertaining for a shark bringing down those aircraft . Afternoon sectional with NPS. Sectionals with Mr. Ma around is much better. Learned a  few orchestral excerpt . Beethoven and Mozart's works scares me most.















The Sheriff 's really fucked..


 


Dragon Age : Origins storyline is good..
But the graphic is a major turn-offs
Till I had to take a nap to get rid of those headache..

 
Got this for $4 from Gramophone.
It's second-hand but still in working condition.
Just gonna change the casing and it'll look brand new

No comments:

Post a Comment