Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dreamscape

No doubt today's lecture/tutorial was so boring.VERY.
 But I came cause of Strings,Band,Chinese orchestra, Stage 52..
or else I would have skipped school.

Tomorrow will be used up with school and ending off with gym.
Saturday as usual - Strings - to which I always been looking forward to.
Which leaves me with Sunday to finish up most of my school stuffs. 

 Yes, school practically eating away my social life.



Photography for IS would be like fucking AWESOME..
But that means I'll have to rob the bank for a DSLR..

I don't mind doing Art & Design - cause by the end of it, I'll have something for my portfolio.
But I do miss art class.


 Now to my favorite topic - Music
History of Rock & Roll as IS is simply gorgeous.
Much better than doing a hot latina.

and leaves me with a few other options like:
Television Beyond Entertainment
Self-expression: Drama and Poetry
Appreciating Literary works - ( which sounds gay)
Exploring Contemporary Issues
Basic Conversational Spanish

*sighs
Another major headache...

No comments:

Post a Comment