Saturday, January 30, 2010

TGIF, wait it's already Saturday

Have been busy with lots of things -projects, revisions and CCAs.
This week was quite tiring.
For 4 consecutive days , I reached home after 2200 hours.
It means I've been spending more than 12 hours in school.

Only Monday I came home early( about 1900 hours).
I skipped band hoping to get some work DONE..
But only little was accomplished.

Tuesday as usual.
But one thing that made happy was Lao Shi  complementing me for being so hardworking despite with school work and playing for 3 CCAs.

Wednesday German Class.
Had Written test.Kinda screwed up. But Miss Tanja is leaving in July. Means after 103, I won't be seeing her as she had to go back to Germany.

Thursday.
Strings as usual...

Friday.
Maths quiz was kinda screwed up.
No plans after school. So went to BA Comm. StageWerkz 2010 at LT 68E.

Plans for weekend:

Strings
Stage Art Group Public Performance.
Revisions
Do Business Finance Assignment 2
Compro due ceilidh assignment.
Finish up German presentation slides

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment