Monday, July 20, 2009

Ok,
basically i have to get a new planner cos there are tons and tons of stuff to do..
plus all the activities, outings with friends and upcoming performance(s)...
The old planner is packed and unorganized..


Performance the CO this Saturday for a NDP party at Kovan.I'm only left with one practice due to my absence from school.I might even have to come back to school tomorrow for CO despite i'm still on MC.I got some stuffs to settle and it has been plaging my mind.No worries though.

Did some planning this afternoon and found out that it is 4 weeks away from Exams..Yes, time is passing fast.VERY FAST.I already started my revisions. I'm still annoyed with all the quizzes the teachers giving us but then again all marks will be counted into our final grades..

Talking about quizzes.. First thing i have on Wednesday is my EL Tech pratical test..
But thank God EL Tech practical isn't that tough as the theory..

Wish there will be a day when i can totally slack and forget everything.....
.
.
.
Wait..that day has just passed...

Tshuss....
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment