Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lately, I've developed irregular sleeping pattern..
5 hours or 4 hours every day...
Exams are a month away and my revisions hasn't been sincere..
and it's much better to prepare early rather than to leave everything to the last minute..
I don't want history to repeat itself...

Managed to attend German Lesson yesterday and sadly,next week will be the last lesson..
*sobs* :(
And oral reassessment was yesterday and I'm glad i managed to pull it off... :)

Anyway,nothing much happen today
Just like any other Fridays..
Except that I stayed late to watch the Runners Relay..

Some of the band members took part in this run..
Though they didn't win..
I have to admit that I'm proud of them..as they are the only performing arts group to take part in this..
Well,guys... winning isn't everything...
Nevertheless, I'm proud of you guys..
Good Job.. *Thumbs Up*...

Following that was dinner at a nearby Food Court...
.
.
.
.
Ok,It's getting late and tomorrow is the performance day..
Till then..
Guten Nacht!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment