Sunday, August 30, 2009

This is not spammage..



Really enjoyed yesterday's outing
First pubbing experience
- yeah ginger ale that is..

For past few days,I've been complaining/ranting about the boredom that has plagued me.
After days of wall-banging,I've realized that I HAVE something to do.Well tons of it.
So this holidays there will be no transactions made in both my bank account.In English,I will not be working.
Yeah, because I will be in Vietnam for OIP for the next holidays -6 weeks to be exact.So have to make use of this holidays to "enjoy life".

Here's what I'm supposed to do..

Reading:
Past few weeks I've been buying lots and lots of books..Yeah those THICK,NON-FICTION books and I haven't really got the time to sit down and read.Don't talk about chapter 1,I'm not even done with the prologue *slaps forehead*

Art:
Portfolio-Don't even ask how was it,It's not even halfway done or perhaps even better- one-quarter..

CD:
Guess what? I've been heavily investing in this kind of things and yet I've listen to only like 24% of my out 134 classical CD( figures are not exaggerated).(plus,It's the holiest month of the year,I can't lie..)

CCAs:
Holidays season=performance season.. Please gently remind me to attend all practices...

Concerts:
I've been MIA from concerts hall for months now...I know those staffs at Esplanade have missed me LOTS!! *vomits blood at your own risk*

Oh yeah, apparently or most shockingly, I found what others might find boring or ______(insert your own words) -to be purely entertaining and interesting.That is watching OPERAS..Plan to watch about 20++ this holidays,don't ask why...

I found several Russian songs online...
Posted it on my blog..
Well,so much for trying to keep a short post..
Bye..



No comments:

Post a Comment